Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Round Robin


Well I've decided to join in a round robin again at the Quilt & Needle forum that I am a member of.
I joined one last year & had such a good time adding borders on every one's medallion, in my group. It makes one stretch outside of your comfort zone.
However, sad thing , my top never made it back home to me. Yes I was disappointed, but thought I would give round robins another try again. This time my medallion is a New York beauty using my favorite fabrics which are Civil War. Anyone who knows me, knows I had to have pink somewhere. Those Civil War pinks are so yummy.
I will let you know how the progress is going on this new top.

Before I sign off, I just wanted to wish all my blog friends, a very Merry Christmas, and all the best for the coming New year.
Hugs to you all,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this is going to be really neat. How fun. And I'm happy to read you're going to press on regardless of the party stopper from the last time. No use letting them ruin the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw ... Rebecca ... I am so sorry that your beautiful RR has not returned home ... I know Dorian is still trying to make that happen for you, sweetie. Hope you are happily surprised someday!
    I am glad to see you signed up again, anyway. May you have a much better experience this time. Beautiful medallion ... wish I was working on yours this year ... well, maybe next year ...;-) Pat

    ReplyDelete