Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back home

Well it is a few days after Christmas and I hope you all had a lovely one.
We spent our on the sands of Hawaii in 80 degree temps.  I was a first for us to be away during the Holidays but spending it relaxing made me think about doing it again.

I did get home in time to have a great Christmas lunch with my girl friends & exchange gifts.  I managed to find time to make them each a darling quilted Christmas tree.  The pattern is by PJ embroidery designs.  You build each piece one at a time & adding them to each other.  I love the bling of the crystales.

I wanted to show you the beautiful Christmas gift my friend Deb
We got to know each other on a quilting forum & have been friends ever since.  I just love the trees & fabric.  Warwick give her stamp of approval.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Deb.
Hope you all have a great day, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Rebecca


3 comments:

  1. 80 degrees in Hawaii for Christmas sounds pretty nice right now. We have had a snow and ice and rain storm here today.

    Your frosty Christmas tree is lovely as is your gift from Deb.

    May you and yours have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas tree quilt. Could you tell me who designed the pattern or where I might get a copy ? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure starts in this shocking and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the same methods many famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even taken place IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, isn't it so?

    Your success story is going to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete